Dangerous Islands by Ann Bridge. The Episode at Toledo by Ann Bridge. From the Pyrenees to Portugal by Rose Macaulay. The Glimpses of the Moon by Edmund Crispin. The Governess by H.
- Prism (Lost Road Chronicles Book 3).
- Investing in Dynamic Markets: Venture Capital in the Digital Age?
- Sex, Crime and Literature in Victorian England.
- Publisher Series: Bloomsbury Reader!
- About Criminal Conversation.
- Sex, Crime and Literature in Victorian England: Ian Ward: Hart Publishing.
- See a Problem??
Into the Valley of Death by H. Island in the Sun by Alec Waugh.
Criminal Conversation: Nicolas Freeling: Bloomsbury Reader
Julia in Ireland by Ann Bridge. Lady of Fortune by Graham Masterton. Late and Soon by E. Letters to a friend, by Rose Macaulay. A Lighthearted Quest by Ann Bridge. A Long Silence by Nicolas Freeling.
Table Of Contents
A Long Walk to Wimbledon by H. The Lovely Ship by Storm Jameson. Madame Sousatzka by Bernice Rubens. The Malady in Madeira by Ann Bridge. The Man of Gold by H.
Nine Lives by Bernice Rubens. The Numbered Account by Ann Bridge. One of the Family by Monica Dickens. Orphan Island by Rose Macaulay.
Personal Pleasures by Rose Macaulay. The Portuguese escape by Ann Bridge. Shining Agnes by Sara Banerji.
Solomons Seal by Hammond Innes. Strangers in Company by Jane Aiken Hodge. What transpires is a tale of deception and adultery as the rich Carl Merckel, the managing director of the Lutz Brothers merchant bank, lays an accusation of cold blooded homicide of which, he claims, his wife had no part to play.
- An Uncommon Whore;
- Audio Editions;
- The Spirit of the Tarot: Numbers as Initiators of the Major Arcana.
- The Prophetic Literature: Interpreting Biblical Texts Series.
- About Criminal Conversation;
A true master of popular crime fiction and creator of the ever-popular Inspector van der Valk and Henri Castang, Nicolas Freeling has written more than thirty books and has an innate empathy with France and its culture. Born in London in , Freeling has lived much of his life in Europe, notably the Vosges hills and Strasbourg.
An astute, gritty writer of European flavour, his novels reflect all that is great about crime fiction. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.