Reading between the Curvy Lines. Lenders Ride the Roller Coaster.
- tonda Otoshimono (Japanese Edition);
- Falling Stars!
- What's new.
Live Poor Die Rich. Is the Sky Falling? Working without a Net.
Why Not Switch Rather than Fight? Remaking the North American Food System: Try our Search Tips.
- The End of Agriculture in the American Portfolio by Steven C. Blank - Praeger - ABC-CLIO.
- Welcome to CAB Direct!
- end of agriculture in the American portfolio .
- Männermüll (German Edition).
- The End of Agriculture in the American Portfolio by Steven C. Blank (Hardback, ) | eBay;
- The End of Agriculture in the American Portfolio.
Topics Libraries Unlimited Librarianship: Available for Course Adoption. American agricultural production is destined to end, argues Steven Blank, but this should be cause for alarm. In this work, he shows that the changes leading to the end of American agricultural production are part of a natural process that is making us all better off.
Beginning with broad observations from history and the current status of agriculture around the world, Blank explores how the decisions of individuals combine to make the end of American agricultural production predictable and rational. The inevitable creeping of international ecomic development is shown to be the sum of individual struggles facing producers across America and around the world.